Now that spring is here, the world is in bloom and it is a great time to head outdoors and have new adventures. Here are some spring events in Charleston, West Virginia that you should consider attending.
- April 27th – Hampstead Stage Company: The Secret Garden. Come to the Elk Valley Express Library for a free performance of this magical stage play. The performance will start at 6:30pm and is recommended for ages 5 and up.
- April 28th-30th – West Virginia Dance Festival. This program is designed to encourage young dancers throughout West Virginia and features both classes and performances. It will be held at the Culture Center Theater in Charleston.
- April 29th – Literary Basket Silent Auction. Bid on literary-themed baskets to support the Kanawha County Public Library. The auction will be held at Temple Israel from 6pm-9pm.
- May 1st – May 6th. Seed & Plant Exchange. Expand your garden and share extra seeds from your own with this community exchange at the Dunbar Branch Library.
- May 4th-May 7th. Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Baily Circus. This is the final tour of this legendary circus group. They will be performing at the Charleston Civic Center Coliseum.
- May 13th. East End Yard Sale. Bargain hunters rejoice! This is West Virginia’s largest one-day community yard sale. It will be held in Charleston’s east end neighborhoods. Get out early for the best deals.
Here at Lewis Nissan, we love living and working in Charleston and hope to see some of our customers at these events with us.